Nahuel Jesús Sacchetti
I am an enthusiastic Software Engineer who loves to work in a team, sharing knowledge and experience among peers. Always seeking to learn and get new challenges. I am an all-round web developer with major front-end knowledge and techniques. If I had to tell you the one quality I am proud of, I'd probably bring up the fact that I am willing to take any challenge, even to the most complicated ones. If someone tells me "this cannot be done", it is when I will not rest until I find the right solution and I will put all my heart on it.
Areas Of Expertise
- Web UI Engineer.
- Agile Methodologies.
- TDD Methodologies.
- Git Version Control.
- Web Accessibility.
Mindset And Skills
- Can speak and write English and Spanish.
- Hard working.
Globant - Web UI Engineer
From January 2015 To Present.
- Involved in the creation and reviewing process for courses on Acamica.com. Co-creator of ES6 React course.
- Assisted in interviews and has been in charge of Company's Boot Camp and Training programs.
From June 2006.
- Worked on personal and third-party projects. Has been giving support to multiple development teams.
- Contributed to multiple open source projects.
- Designed and started projects by its own, has been in charge of small teams.
- Project creator and maintainer at the age of 16.
Available on request.
More Personal Information
- Crazy about: Ordering alphabetically whenever I can.
Seriously, I've this list ordered.
- Favorite book: Clean Code, Robert Cecil Martin.
Nothing to say really. I love the approach and the ideas in this book.
- Favorite developer: Jonathan Blow.
This guy is a genious. Though he fights the position of favorite developer with Robert Cecil Martin.
- Favorite IDE: Emacs.
Vintage but great. I've a nice setup. I use it on a Terminal Emulator.
- Favorite keyboard: WASD Code.
Click, click, click, click. Ahh, mechanical keyboards.
The right mix of a flexible language with strong type declarations.
- Favorite theme: Zenburn.
When things are done the right way. Fine contrast, great color selection. Can't find any better. Everything I use looks Zenburn.
- Fun Fact: Most of the time I don't even use Mouse.
Keyboard home row is my home. I said "most of the time" but I never use it actually.
- Things I've but I don't use often: MacBook Pro late 2016.
I prefer my Linux environment (Arch Linux) with my mechanical keyboard.
- You can check my setup in GitHub (https://github.com/elnawe/.nwtb)
Commit-per-day repository of my setup. Always work in progress.